• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Corsair Vs. OCZ

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I would first like to say WELCOME!!!! :welcome:

You need to leave us more information than "which one". Start by listing your system specs, maybe even put them in your signature so you dont have to restate them all the time. Next, what are you going to do with the rig? Is this thing gonna run stock or do you want to overclock? How much money are you willing to spend?

As inkfx stated. However, if you're looking for a simple "which one" answer, my response is OCZ. 1st reason is I have a pair of 1GB sticks that OWN and 2nd, I've had bad experience with corsair both from a consumer's and retailer's stand point.

soulfly1448 said:
As inkfx stated. However, if you're looking for a simple "which one" answer, my response is OCZ. 1st reason is I have a pair of 1GB sticks that OWN and 2nd, I've had bad experience with corsair both from a consumer's and retailer's stand point.
I dont think you can say the same about DDR2 series ram, though. From what I've seen Corsair is doing extremely well in the DDR2 category.

Back