• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

965P-DS3 - Conroe E6600 Problem

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Sickz

Hey dude's i got this problem which is almost put me in tear's as of late, basically my main hard disk a "160 gig seagate Sata 2" is being located as a scsi disk drive"

My slave Hard disk which is a 250 gig seagate IDE Hard disk has no issue's...

I have tryed installed latest drivers from gg site, but still no fix....

PC Specs.

Gigabyte 965P-DS3
2 x 1 gig OCZ DDR2 Gold Edition Ram. 4-4-4-12 670MHZ.
X1900XTX Sapphire.
Creative Ultramusic Sound Card.
160 Seagate Sata II hard Disk
250 Seagate IDE Hard Disk
Coolermaster 550W Power Supply

Also Overclocking is a real ***** i can barly boot at idle in windows at 3.0ghz...

I set to 350 FSB. Ram Multi to 2:0, MCH Volts to 0.1 DIM DDR Volts to 0.2

Cpu Voltage to 1.5... Ram Timings to 5-5-5-15...

Now with this you would think there would be no issues.... yet i cant even get passed the windows loading screen....

what can i do...ive disabled all the **** your supposes to in bios... yet im having no luck.

some SATA drives are seen as SCSI on certain boards. That's fine. As for the E6600, depends on the chip the board. The E6600s and up don't oc as well as the E6400/E6300. what is your vcore?

My 750 GB IDE disk is being seen as a "SCSI Disk Device" and my SATA R150 is being seen as a "Disk Drive".

Strange huh?

CPU voltage is 1.50v..

I want to know how i can get it stable at 3.0ghz..

What settings do i set each one to exacly.. im kinda noob to this.

Max out your MCH voltage. If that increases your overclock, do us a favor and pull back a bit on the CPU voltage.

Also see about setting the vdimm to +0.1 instead of +0.2.

Back