• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ddr2-1000 with 5-5-5-15 or the 800 with 4-4-4-12

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Unless you will actually be overclocking higher than 400Mhz on your FSB, you should just stick with the OCZ. Because you will then have RAM that CAN run at 1000...but is only running at less than 800. And then it's also doing so with higher timings.

You should post all of your system hardware in your Sig, it helps us to help you with questions and problems.

yep, those are pretty good timings, However you probably wouldn't really notice the difference between the 4-4-4-12's you have and those 4-4-3-8's

But I guess that's up to you

its worth it

I think its worth it, I'll get basically a full refund and then some by buying that mem.

Yeah, I guess if it's cheaper, then it might be a decent idea (just check to make sure you won't be charged a restocking fee, or it might end up costing you money!)

i just got some of that supertalent but i cant monkey with it for a bit.with the rebate its a steal.not to mention roon has it listed as d9gkx on his ddr2 ram list woot!i wont be able to verify if it is till tomorrow.ahhh!
that crucial is a sweet deal too.

Super Talent It Is

Yeah thanks Maxfly, I went with the Super Talent, too good of a deal of pc6400 with 4-4-3-8 timings. I heard you can drop them all to 3 fairly easy as well. Its an awesome price for sure. Let me know your experiences with it.

Back