• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Drool... aqua computer external solution

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
needs more english.

how much does it cost? basicly just a pretty radiator/resevior with some fancy indicators? not that isnt cool. just curious if it is doing subambient cooling or anything.

no just ur normal watercooling. mind you its pretty much hand made, very good material and perfect craftsmanship + silent design etc.

as i said around 400 euro :)

. . . pft. I bet me or Captain Slug could do that with a triple and some elbow grease for much cheaper. Actually... just about anyone could... dunno how it will perform standing vertically like that though...

400euro is like 5 or 600$ I think?

yeah Im guessing the novelty is in the controller.

Lots of money but cool looking. Someone could build something more efficient and cost much less more than likely. Lots of bling to the thing.

Maviryk said:
. . . pft. I bet me or Captain Slug could do that with a triple and some elbow grease for much cheaper. Actually... just about anyone could... dunno how it will perform standing vertically like that though...

How it would perform vertically?

What about all the vertically mounted rads inside of cases?

Maviryk said:

Get to it then, and put Aqua computer out of business.

Wow, being entirely unwilling to modify your case to mount watercooling equipment or making the effort to get it mounted to your case in some way is really expensive. I'm not a fan of external units.
AQ's stuff is awesome visually, but their insistence on offering only 3/8" ID equipment is kind of annoying.

I guess if you buy it that way there is no modding that needs to be done and it is about as easy as installing a HSF. You might as well stay with a HSF as your temps are probably not going to get any better with this puppy. 3/8ID? Not for the serious water cooler.

Back