• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anything i can do to keep my GPU oc with vista??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

stang8118

Hey all, i am running 32 bit home-premium on my laptop. Only thing that is really annoying me is that i have to redo my OC on my 7600 everytime i reboot. Is there anything i can do to make it stay? I really don't wanna flash the GPU, just maybe a program or something that'll keep it at startup.

what are OCing your video card with? I haven't been able to OC my 7800GTX yet cause I can't find a utility that will work under vista.

Mustanley said:
what are OCing your video card with? I haven't been able to OC my 7800GTX yet cause I can't find a utility that will work under vista.

I use nTune for my OCing needs in Vista.

Lancelot said:
Do a BIOS-flash, that's what I did with my Go7900...

What program can i use in Vista that'll allow me to flash it? I need something that'll extract my current BIOS, then something that'll flash it... tyia

There's a bootable cd-rom .iso file that I found around the web for the GeForce Go7900GS/GTX series that contains all possible GPUclock/RAMclock/Voltage settings in seperate BIN files. Google for your specific videocard I would say...

The ntune test fails whenever I change either memory or gpu clock, underclock or overclock.

Back