• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hello... after 5 years away.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Gooey_GUI

Registered
I have returned here after a 5 year (or so) absence. My original membership was purged long ago for being dormant. Then, when I checked back, for some reason I had thought that OCforums had gone belly up.

I know this is a great place, but I get absorbed in other things and forums. I followed a link to get here when I spotted it just awhile ago. I've been lurking a bit, but I've signed back up now, so I'll be around more.

Glad to see this place is still around.

And doing so well! OCF is 8th in all English/Computer Hardware forums

http://www.big-boards.com/kw/hardware/EN/

:beer:

Gooey_GUI said:
I have returned here after a 5 year (or so) absence. My original membership was purged long ago for being dormant. Then, when I checked back, for some reason I had thought that OCforums had gone belly up.

I know this is a great place, but I get absorbed in other things and forums. I followed a link to get here when I spotted it just awhile ago. I've been lurking a bit, but I've signed back up now, so I'll be around more.

Glad to see this place is still around.

And doing so well! OCF is 8th in all English/Computer Hardware forums

http://www.big-boards.com/kw/hardware/EN/

:beer:

I wasn't around when you first joined, but welcome back!

Beer is good :beer:

Come back!

Come Back! Come back to where you still belong!

Come back!

Come back!

Come back to where you still belong! Come back Gooey Gui!

Gooey_GUI said:

Welcome back...but, I should point out that we do not "purge" inactive accounts. Never have and I don't forsee our doing so in the future. If you can remember your original nick and supply me with some of the info from the original registration, I could merge that account with this one ;)

i was gone for 3 years and still have my account, heh. so yeah, you could get your old account back...

my new rig is in the mail and i'm glad i'll have these forums to use again.

cheers!

Back