• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

CM Stacker TSC-T01 Rad Mounting Help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JenBell

Hello People,

So I have ordered the 11 bays CM Stacker and the swiftech WCing system.

Can someone tell me how to mount the rad at the top of the case?

Also...only only have some basic tools...do I need to buy some tools...can u also give me links for this - I am in the UK...so uk companies please.

Another thing...in Swiftech kit do I get everything I need to get everything setup? If I dont what else do I need...feel so noobish about the whole thing.

Thank u very much for ur help.

thanks smokie...I got the qx6800, HL-05 fans, 4GB corsair RAM today and hopefully on Thursday I will get the stacker case and all the WCing stuff....I was shaking when I held the cpu....ITS SOOOOOOOO SMALLL.....thought it would be HUGE...but its like super tiny...sry...er....so excited about making the PC this weekend. Gonna start on Friday night with sort out the mobo and fitting the WC setup, cutting the pipes to size before smashing the rest into place.

Back