• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Pics of my new H2O setup

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Since the top of the radiator isn't visible, I'm going to guess it's the swiftech with the res built in.

:eek: do all the mcr220-QP's have that? I have one but didn't notice any sort of res.

edit: just did a google and found out its a special version... damn

god thats gotta make bleeding a system easy .... i wonder what the performance is like on it

Basically the same idea as putting a res at the top most section of a loop. I do like the idea of putting it on the Radiator though as with this Swfty res, less tubing that way.

You don't get much more basic that that, Radiator, pump, block. Nice and clean!

Now just clean up those cables and wiring! :attn:

Basically the same idea as putting a res at the top most section of a loop. I do like the idea of putting it on the Radiator though as with this Swfty res, less tubing that way.

You don't get much more basic that that, Radiator, pump, block. Nice and clean!

Now just clean up those cables and wiring! :attn:

actually way easier cause you dont have to work as hard to bleed the radiator and in the majority of applications ive seen the radiator tends to compete as the highest point in the loop

Yea, having the res in the rad made it super simple to bleed the air, plus it looks so clean. I got it over at Jab-Tech if anybody else wants one. As for perfomance, works awesome, I saw over a 10c load temp drop on the CPU. Finally managed to max it out till it just wont go no more at 2.87Ghz.

Back