• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Propertyroom.com ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Wow there's some really cheap stuff...there has to be a catch..

There could be a catch, but its also police seized items which go for really cheap in the first place. This is why Im trying to verify the authenticity of the site, or find one thats been used by someone here before.

Why not? Here in Los Angeles, so long as you remove the police logos and smog it, it's perfectly legal. A lot of taxies in my area are old squad cars. A lot of times they still have the left and right spot lights still on. Oddly enough, they all have to come from out of the city since the LAPD isn't allowed to sell any of their vehicles to the public even if they're completely spent.

I've tried to bid on items there but I usually loose. I don't like the generally high bid increments. None the less I think this site has been featured on the late TechTV and a few other news programs.

http://www.propertyroom.com/
Anyone ever used this website? Im wanting to bid on a couple things, but Im weary of places I dont hear about a lot. Anyone know of other police seized auction sites that are reliable?

It's totally legit, I've used them and got a great deal on a Klipsch package from seized goods, the only downside is many items must be picked up locally or you must arrange shipping with a shipping company.

Did you actually receive your stuff?

There is some interesting stuff on there!

I Joined this board just to respond to this thread. DO NOT use this site (propertyroom.com) unless receiving stripped electronics with no chance of returning them is your idea of a good deal. I bought several of the same item from this site only to have empty shells sent to me via some overpriced shipping. Picture cell phones with no internals.. I realize this is an old thread but hell, if it stops someone else getting burned it was worth it.

Back