• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Those with a IP35 Pro: Does your FanEQ work?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Socket eh?

Mine hasn't worked since I got the board, and it's starting to annoy me. I've had abit boards since the nf7-s, and never had any trouble. My last board, AT8 32X, had uGuru and FanEQ, and it functioned perfectly. Now my setup is just too loud at idle, it's starting to annoy me.

uGuru is also unable to read temperatures, any temperatures, or fan speeds in windows, it just reports all of the values as 0.

Anyone had a similar problem?

sounds like a bum board... i dont have any issues with mine and its one of the earlier boards...

Ya, beautiful... that's what I was thinking too. Time to buy a fan controller I guess.

wait.... did you go into the uguru panel and tell it to set defualts? i think the newer ones for uguru you have to do that to... i know right now my cpu isnt showing a temp in the panel but thats the bios not the program.. since i have updated the bios from 12 or 14, i need to go look when i get home.

No, I'm not sure what you mean, so I'll power down and have a look. The board came loaded with 1.4, so that might be it.

when i get home ill post pics... but its the same thing in the bios, when your looking at uguru in bios do you have it star'd off to display temps...

Ya, I'd appreciate that. I checked in the bios, and I couldn't find anything to read a default, but I did notice that the bios isn't reading my fan speeds either, they're all just "N/A".

so then its not set to monitor them..... thats why its NA... you need to put a start in fron the fans you want to monitor... the same thing with the temp probes...

That's what I was thinking, but after selecting all the headers (minus the cpu) in bios, I still get N/A in bios, and uguru in windows reads them at 0rpm.

Thanks for the help, I guess I'm just in denial, you know? lol I have the fans selected in there, and I've even moved the headers around to no effect. No one ever wants to admit their stuff is borked, and seeing as the rest of the board works flawlessly, I shouldn't complain. I'll try a reflash, and if that doesn't work, then I'll just have to buy a controller.

The only fan I have connected is the CPU fan and that works because I have an external adjustment so I can watch it change the rpm. I have not nor do I intend to have the fanEQ change the speed though.

I had a problem similar as Yours and after few hours I figured out.
Problem is in chipset driver!!
I downloaded from intel page this one: v08301009 and since then everything is working without problems.

Try it.

Rgds.

War

Back