• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New ABIT IP35 Pro Bios

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hmm.. I'll have to take a look at this when I get home.

Do you have a link to what the changes are?

Gixx,
no it wont the IP35-E/IP35 do not share the same bios with the ip35-pro.

shig
from looking at the abit bios page offical still is 1.4, this is beta 16... we might see the offical bios 1.7 as soon as 45nm functions are correctly working. not sure on time frame but might be mid/late this month.

I would suggest not installing this beta version, I had alot of errors, BIOS was even locking up on me, I barely got it re-flashed back, I went back to the b03 version, I was running the b04 which is a good bios, but i wanted to try the b03 on the 8400 to see if there is any difference.

I would suggest not installing this beta version, I had alot of errors, BIOS was even locking up on me, I barely got it re-flashed back, I went back to the b03 version, I was running the b04 which is a good bios, but i wanted to try the b03 on the 8400 to see if there is any difference.
weird maybe it was a bad flash? but that stinks, this new bios is working the best so far for me

Yeah, I'm waiting for an official bios release because I don't have any backup computer to go to if something messes up.

Newbie Question about ABIT IP35 Pro BIOS

Sorry for the noob question, but how do I tell the BIOS version that I have?
I got the following info by running an online scan of my machine:

BIOS Type: Phoenix-Award
BIOS Date: September 6th 2007
BIOS ID: 09/06/2007-P35-W627DHG-6A79OA1BC-14
BIOS OEM: 6.00 PG
Chipset: Intel 29C0 rev 2

So --- Do I need to update my BIOS, and which one should I get?

Thanks in advance

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

ABIT IP35 Pro / 4GB DDR2 / Vista Home Premium
E6850 3.7Ghz 1.45v
nVidia 8800 GTS 512 782/1953/1060 (core/shader/mem)
3DMark06=13550

b09 is working well for my 8400, however, the .5 divider does not work :(. I have yet to complete stable runs of 4ghz plus, but getting there was no issue on air! :bday:

Looks like a solid BIOS. The other beta's weren't working good for me, but this one seems to be a winner. I like the Auto settings and the new memory dividers. This new BIOS has let me boot at 3.7Ghz, a net gain of 100Mhz :D

hey super dave, do you run your overclock 24/7? can you PM your voltages to me? i'm having trouble getting my Q6600 G0 stable at 3.6

Back