• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FrozenCPU unable to provide USPS tracking?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Kilyin

Every order I place at Petra's and Sidewinder are voluntarily shipped via USPS Priority and they provide tracking numbers. So I place an order at FrozenCPU with USPS Priority and they send me this email:

We are emailing to inform you that your order #XXXXXX has shipped via USPS Priority Mail (2-3 days).

Unfortunately USPS does not provide tracking information, your order should arrive soon.

What's up with that?

USPS doesnt provide tracking info.
they give you one message.

"item was recieved such and such day" then thats it.
no ETA, no nothing.

you got USPS, dont worry about it.
frozencpu is a fine site.
I order there all the time.
in a few years getting the random stuff I need, I've never had a single problem there.
just USPS isnt much for tracking.

USPS doesnt provide tracking info.
they give you one message.

"item was recieved such and such day" then thats it.
no ETA, no nothing.

you got USPS, dont worry about it.
frozencpu is a fine site.
I order there all the time.
in a few years getting the random stuff I need, I've never had a single problem there.
just USPS isnt much for tracking.

I placed an order from Petra's around the same time via USPS, and when I put my tracking number in I get this:

Your item was processed and left our SAN JOSE, CA 95101 facility on March 13, 2008. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

They don't provide as up to the minute accurate tracking as Fedex or UPS but they do provide tracking, so it kind of annoys me to be told "USPS doesn't provide tracking".

Not a huge deal, just found it kind of odd, and annoying.

Back