• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hoot

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

lennytiger

Hoot, I'd just like to say when electrics and computers are mixed togeather your the man to speak to!! ;)

Hoot u should be a mod on the board instead of shadow!! ;)

sorry shadow!!!

Moderators are not necessarily Technical Gurus. They are people dedicated to performing the daily grind of keeping posts where they belong and keeping the Forums from becoming catch-basins of profanity, spam, trolls, B.S., etc. They are the unsung heros of these Forums. Some are a little more fussy than others, but the whole is greater than the sum of the parts. In the pure definition of Moderator, I am actually a bit remiss in performing my duties. I spend more time researching and replying to posts than I spend policing them. I couldn't do that if it were not for the tireless efforts of the other Moderators, like Shadow. The next time you visit your local Park, consider the effort that goes into keeping it a fit place to visit. Mowing the lawn, triming the shrubs, picking up the trash, cleaning the benches and sidewalks, tossing the bums, etc. That is the equivalent to the job we moderators do. Some day, some of you will be called upon to assume the roll of Moderator here. I know you will answer the call and perform this "Thankless job for Faceless people" just as well.

73, Hoot

The next time you visit your local Park, consider the effort that goes into keeping it a fit place to visit. Mowing the lawn, triming the shrubs, picking up the trash, cleaning the benches and sidewalks, tossing the bums, etc. That is the equivalent to the job we moderators do. Some day, some of you will be called upon to assume the roll of Moderator here. I know you will answer the call and perform this "Thankless job for Faceless people" just as well.

73, Hoot [/B]

Hoot South Africa is full of BUMS and most of them are black, while I'm not racist about this, this is a true fact, and they will never kick the bums away here, because its a black country and the white people don't get a lot of say! :) Alithough the black population don't either, as long as they get paid enough money to keep their beer fridge topped, they don't care!! lol

Anyway, Hoot you do a great job, and buy the way the 5V line works gr8 now!! :) :burn:

Hoot said:
Moderators are not necessarily Technical Gurus. They are people dedicated to performing the daily grind of keeping posts where they belong and keeping the Forums from becoming catch-basins of profanity, spam, trolls, B.S., etc. They are the unsung heros of these Forums. Some are a little more fussy than others, but the whole is greater than the sum of the parts. In the pure definition of Moderator, I am actually a bit remiss in performing my duties. I spend more time researching and replying to posts than I spend policing them. I couldn't do that if it were not for the tireless efforts of the other Moderators, like Shadow. The next time you visit your local Park, consider the effort that goes into keeping it a fit place to visit. Mowing the lawn, triming the shrubs, picking up the trash, cleaning the benches and sidewalks, tossing the bums, etc. That is the equivalent to the job we moderators do. Some day, some of you will be called upon to assume the roll of Moderator here. I know you will answer the call and perform this "Thankless job for Faceless people" just as well.

73, Hoot

SING

Back