• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

DipSwitch settings for P4T-E

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ELBARTO66

Hi everyone,

can anybody tell me the correct settings for 133 Mhz FSB on the Asus P4T-E dips. And by the way: is it possible to change the cpu voltage when using jumper mode?

I try to get my new 1.8 Northwood to 2400 Mhz but the highest I can reach is 2200, not so bad but with an FSB of 18x122 I´m afraid of the PCI with more than 40 Mhz.

ASUS speaks on their homepage and in the manual of FSB-Settings up to 200 Mhz in 1Mhz increments. The only settings I can use on my P4T-E is 105,110,112,115,118,120,122,125,130,133- that´s all.

I use the bios 1.05 and board revision 1.00.

Sorry for the long message and thanks for your answers

It is my understanding from several other posts, the manual for the P4B is a good reference for setting the dip switches and is available at the Asus web site. It is also my understanding that when in "jumper mode" voltage tweaks are not available.

Toast

Back