• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Beeps with TH7h-II

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

smokin9

Registered
Hey guys, ive got a p4 1.8A with a th7-ii mobo and Im overclockin it to 2.4. Ive run prime95 for a few hours with no problems and my temps get to around 55c's at 1.6 voltage. Thing is sometimes i hear a beep and i was wonerdering if it was my mobo giving me a warning or something. It usually happens after awhile I hear 1 beep, but nothing seems to slow down or anything. I have a sunflower fan going now, with my intel fan i had temps gettin up to like 61c's so it only lowered around 5c's but its better then nothing. Any idea on what these beeps mean?

In the bios you have it set up to warn you when the cpu reaches a certain temp. when it beeps it has hit that temp. i think it is called pc health or something like that. i do know that it is the top menu on the right hand side.

Back