• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Strange Memory problem???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Kato

Addicted Tweaker
Hey guys, in the last 2 days i've been trying to OC my system(see my rig), and the most i can OC is 9.5x170 for now before more burning in, with my Crucial pc2100, this result is really good, but then the problem start. it seems that my Crucial are getting good score in Sandra when its at stock speed(133FSB), but as soon as i increases the FSB, my score will drop. even at 170FSB(350 DDR), my socre were like around 1600/1600 in Sandra!!! WHATS GOING ON?!?!?!:mad:

any ideas?
thanks ahead:D

The iwill xp-333 changes the memory registers at certain fsb speeds to try to help keep the memory stable.
Unfortunatly this is done at the expense of memory speed.

It is possible and not hard to override the changes so your memory scores are what they should be using wprcredit.

The registers to change depend on the bios version you have and the amount of memory installed.

This thread should be of help with what and how.

http://www.amdmb.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=101216

Back