• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Are these temps O.K. for A7V333

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

oneeye

Registered
MB 27/29
CPU 49/56
My CPU is running at 1564 and my ram is set on terbo
I am still wondering about the temps on this motherboard compared to others.

Those temps are very similar to mine. Right now I've been folding for several hours and my temps are 53 CPU and 31 mobo. From what I've seen, these temps are about average.

the temps on the a7v333 are consistantly higher than other boards i've used.

its disconcerting, but true.

dew.

You are getting the same as I am on my A7V266 Athlon TB 1.4.
Just thought I'd throw that in.

I think youre temps, if they are the actual temps, are kinda high.
Mine idles at 37c and goes just over 40c under full load. And that's at 1.85v and 1870mhz.

What kinda cooling are you using?

I am useing a vantec all copper heat sink with an 80m fan that puts out 52cfm, and four case fans. It all depends on the room temp., yesterday it was cooler and my temps. went down 6 to 7 degreas. I have an slk 800 on the way, wewill see if that helps.

very true that the ambient temp somewhat dictates the cpu temp. I keep my room temp at 18c, hence the lower temps.

What are your amibent temps usually, oneeye? Mine is around 30C, and I get 32C mobo and 53C CPU. Keep in mind that if even if you have a great heatsink, your temps may be medicore if you have either a high amibent or insuffucient case cooling. Try openning your case and seeing if it makes a difference in temps. If the temps go down, you need more cooling. Also, try cleaning up the cables to ensure maximum airflow.

I have very good case ventilation, my temp are the same with cover on or off. My room temp is around 78 to 82 f, sometimes on coo days doun to 70.

What BIOS version are you running?

My old ECS was 44 under load.
Installed my A7V333 and that jumped to 59.
Check heatsink and fans and found no problems.
Lastnight Flashed BIOS from 1005(came with MB) to 1011, My temps dropped back to 43 under load, and 39 idle.

All temps are CPU, board temps stayed steady between 27-29.

Just got this board on Friday and loving every minute of it.

Back