• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone ever have LAN's in Minnesota?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
If someone gets a LAN going, I'll be in. Unfortunately, I live in a small 2 BR apartment with a roommate and we have nine bikes between the two of us.... so needless to say I dont have space.

guys i mostlikely got it over at my house around christmas, its not the warmest place but im sure itll get warm fast...

masky how many people can you hold approximatly? i dont know if you already mentioned that but i didnt remember or see it just now. thx.

ps. im only coming if i can making fun of your hair... :D jk!

lol it will before christmas, around the 20th im sure lol i can hold a LOT i got a huge basement! just need some sort of tables:p but when i get my mill ill have a workbench down there too with that and a bunch of other junk. but im sure i COULD hold 20 or so.... COULD im saying tho

I've heard of it, thought about going, but its not worth the gas + whatever charge 15 bucks or something. I'll be moving up to the cities to go to brown college next semester so maybe i'll hook up at a lanparty then or somethin, Rochester would be super great to have one in though.

Jawsome said:
I've heard of it, thought about going, but its not worth the gas + whatever charge 15 bucks or something. I'll be moving up to the cities to go to brown college next semester so maybe i'll hook up at a lanparty then or somethin, Rochester would be super great to have one in though.

yeah dont forget parking... and they dont provide any snacks or pop..... im not too interested, i was just wondering if anyone had gone or is planning to go or whatever.

do you live near rochester or something?

[edit] yahoo maps to the rescue..... you do live near rochester... too bad thats like....errr...really far away.... even from mankato where i go to school. :|

lol, anyone figure out were a lan party is gonna be? I doubt Ill have one, I got a mad mess in my basement, thats were my mill and stuff is...

Back