• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Micro-ATX dual AMD motherboard:

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

donny_paycheck

Inactive Super Quad Mod
http://www.i-pox.net/M762U.htm

Ipox, a division of Epox, makes it. Folding, crunching and clustering enthusiasts, commence your salivating...

m762u-b.jpg

Nice! Two onboard lan connections and usb 2.0!
I could go for some more slots, including an AGP though.

Its got onboard video right?

If so.. imagine like 5 of these with xp1600's booting off of one hard drive and sharing 3 powersupplies :D

funkdamonkman said:
Its got onboard video right?

That's affirmative.

I'm not too sure what they intend this board to be for, unless it's data crunching like the stuff we're talking about.

Seems to me that a university or corporation interested in the greatest amount of crunching power in the smallest amount of space would look to something like this as a solution. But imagine the cooling. :eek:

that is somthing I would use for my bryce 5 and 3dsmax....those would be GREAT network rendering rigs....hmm I may have to get a couple...have like 5 of them with dual 1Ghz....yummmmmm...can we say rendering farm?:D

Spec

Back