• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB 64GB DDR5-6000 CL30 Memory Kit Review (AMD EXPO)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

GSkill6KNeo_pht1fp.jpg
Today we have another GSkill memory kit for review. Revered by gamers and overclockers, it's one of the most desired brands of enthusiasts. The memory kit is from the Trident Z5 Neo series, designed for the latest AMD chipsets and equipped with an AMD EXPO profile for full compatibility. To make it more interesting, it's a dual-rank memory kit rated at 6000MT/s and tight timings. All the best for the most demanding users.
Click here to read more!

Fantastic article and feels like I lucked out! Bought this exact kit just up front of your article coming out; can’t imagine it won’t be harder to get by this product after your awesome review though.

Will combine it with the upcoming 3D-chip so no idea if I’ll ever see anything beyond 6000, but nice to know it’ll probably not be the RAM’s fault.

I'm glad you like the review and that you find it helpful :)

I could stabilize it at DDR5-6400 CL30-38-38 1.40V on the Strix B650E-I Gaming WiFi motherboard in a tight ITX PC. Below you can see how tight it is ... and it's not overheating.

1675768603107.jpg

Back