• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

DANGER DEN WATER BLOCK?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

GERRY136

lets say i were to purchase a danger den water cooling kit for my slot a athlon, when it comes time to upgrade my mobo and cpu, im sure i will be able to re-use the pump and radiator but the water block wont work on anything but slot a cpus right?
thanx guys.

You can still use it on a slocket and slot 1, and when you're a bit handy you can use it on every cpu.

Experts: correct me if i'm wrong.

GERRY136 (May 17, 2001 02:46 p.m.):
lets say i were to purchase a danger den water cooling kit for my slot a athlon, when it comes time to upgrade my mobo and cpu, im sure i will be able to re-use the pump and radiator but the water block wont work on anything but slot a cpus right?
thanx guys.

umm, they have different models for either. The only difference I believe is where the hoses come out, if you take their slot version and put it on a socket, you will have your hoses coming out horizontally. But it would still work.

see how u guys are... with these replys its obvious that a water block can be used again on a different cpu so ur basically breaking my arm here and forcing me to purchase a watercooling kit!!!!!!!!!!! lololol
man i love this sh** !!!!!!!!

Back