• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need your input on this....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'm going to get one of those for my rig that I will be building. I think it's a great investment. But that is a really high price. You can get it for $50 at www.heatsinkfactory.com or about that same price a www.pcmods.com . heatsinkfactory also has excellent customer service and really high reseller rating. Also is a sponsor of overclockers.com. So I would say get it, but get it from www.heatsinkfactory.com

my .02
Kent

it's easier for you to get it from there. i am in canada. i have to pay for exchange, plus shipping and what not.
i thought i was going to be able to handle the tornado sitting atop of the ax-7 and the 3 y.s. tech fans. i am slowly going deaf lol!!!!

kent_b29 said:
I'm going to get one of those for my rig that I will be building. I think it's a great investment. But that is a really high price. You can get it for $50 at www.heatsinkfactory.com or about that same price a www.pcmods.com . heatsinkfactory also has excellent customer service and really high reseller rating. Also is a sponsor of overclockers.com. So I would say get it, but get it from www.heatsinkfactory.com

my .02
Kent

your saying 50us...
that is cad price...

:p

Oh yeah sorry, I thought that was USD. I didn't take notice that your in canada. Then it's not a bad deal like I thought it was. Let us know how it works, I'm very interested.

Kent

Back