• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Water Cooling Fan?!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

EluSiOn

Very Wicked... easy water cooling solution?

Dsc00900.png

Dsc00901.png

Dsc00902.png

Dsc00903.png

Dsc00904.png

New HeatSink From GlobalWin

cak4-88T.jpg

wow, looks fairly complicated... the question is, how well does it perform? Elusion why don't you try it out and tell us! :D haha

the fan actually act as a PUMP... and the manufacture claimed that they got Intel and AMD certification it can cool CPU up to 3.0GHZ+.... cost is $49.... but... still... a bit... worried

The manufacture did a test
They put the cooling unit on top of a red hot iron plate
They claimed the water will boil but test 10 sec for it to cool down to ambient temp. The liquid in side isn't water but special formulared
It is a close system and the water gets recycle...

The fan noise is 35db/5400rpm

I am justing wondering about that test.... how come the plastic didnt melt?

Last edited:
Blah. Reminds me of that "Zen" cooler of a few months ago. My guess is that it won't preform any better than air-cooling. Not a large enough resivor, and I wouldn't want all that weight hanging off my mobo.

....so thats basically an entire watercooling setup (more or less) on a HSF...well thats original I suppose...would like to see someone try it, but I don't see it performing very well

Back