• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

All Posts Regarding Newegg Refurbs/ WOOT.com please place in this thread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
mattspalace said:
Restocking fee it says... I hope they don't restock it, or someone will be REAL dissappointed.

If a product is defective they don't charge a restocking fee. Only if the product is in good working order and you want to return it because you don't like it or changed your mind will they charge a restocking fee.

Also, I wouldn't blame ATI, it is probably a card some one drop or messed up in some other way and returned it (with out telling newegg it was defective) so they put it up for sale as a refurb (open box).

Even so, ATI didn't make the card, they gave Gigabyte the specs and Gigabyte makes the card. Anyway, I doubt it left Gigabyte in that condition (they are a pretty reliable company), it could have happened in shipping, but I doubt it otherwise the person before you would have reported it as non-functioning and it wouldn't have gone on sale as a refurb (open box).

Anyway, now you can pick up the much hyped GFFX with that money:D

Decided to really test Newegg's CS, so I called them and changed my refund for the Gigabyte 9700 pro to "repair or replace". From talking to the CS rep, looks like they'll probably send me a different 9700 pro, because he's fairly positive they can't fix it in a reasonable amount of time.

Looks like the Refurbs are updated, too bad I don't NEED anything. But there is stuff I want :)

12:40pm EST

oh man i just miss these things huh......
saw the ATI Radeon 8500 128mb for $99?!?!?
ARGGG :mad:
also Albatron Ti4200 Turbo for $119?!?!?
ARGGGG #2 :mad:

man they run out fast.

MAJOR UPDATE !!!!!!!!

A lot of stuff gone already , still a lot of Epox boards left , I missed the 8rda+ for $78 :mad:

Anyone know when the updated , the last time I checked it was 5:30 cst, then again a few minutes ago..... 10:12cst.

There are still some GA-7VAXP ULTRA boards left. These boards look awesome and are packed with features. It has 6-channel sound, RAID, 10/100NIC, VIA KT400 ... The list goes on. They say it's missing a bit on the overclocking side- but it's still a nice board.

If you get one, you will probably be missing the following accessories that are packed in the box:

- 3 Parallel ATA133 ribbon cables
- 3 serial ATA150 cables
- A 2-device Serial ATA power connector
- A card-slot cover plate with 3 IEEE 1394 (Firewire) ports
- A card-slot cover plate with 4 USB 2.0 ports
- A card-slot cover plate with an SPDIF and RCA Out, Sub Center Out, and Rear R/L Out
- A card-slot cover plate with 2 SATA data connectors, and a SATA Power connector
- A rear I/O backplate
- A detailed motherboard manual
- A detailed Promise IDE Raid Controller manual
- A detailed Silicon Image SATA Raid Controller manual
- A large sticker detailing the location of key motherboard components
- 2 Gigabyte Case Badges

And a CD-ROM including:

- All necessary drivers
- Norton Internet Security 2002
- Norton Anti Virus
- Norton Personal Firewall
- Norton Privacy Control
- Norton Parental Control
- Ad Blocking software
- Direct X 8.1
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Gigabyte’s EasyTune 4 Overclocking Software
- Gigabyte’s @BioS Utility, which makes the BIOS flashing process much easier.

$79.00 Compared to Average retail sticker price of $130 - $150

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProdu...factory=1314&Type=Refurbish&sortby=14&order=1

Last edited:
Man has anyone seen the Asus A7N8X Deluxe in stock recently? I've checked for the past week and have yet to see it in stock. As you can see I really want one and I don't need all the add-ons that come with the retail version so I want that Refurb'd one. I check the stock every time I get home from work and they always have none :( *sigh* guess I'll just have to be more patient.

Seen them every day this week , and seen them seel out in less than 5 minutes.

You have to check refurb section about every 5 minutes all day or you will miss stuff.

Have you seen them after 4pm cst? Because I work all day and thats the fastest I can get home hehe. This sux cuz I've been looking every day when I get home and still no luck *cries* . Do any of you guys know when newegg updates there stock?

Back