• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

9500PRO OVerClocking Tools?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
we are getting 400 core and 650 men now and that is with rage tweaker and a volt mod to the gpu and the mem. 3.4 cats. As a matter of fact RadMan blew our 2500+ Barton. He put in an old amd 1300mhz chip and set it at 1630. The radeon 9500pro w/ volt mods and 3.4 cats just did 14006 3dmark01! I could not believe it myself until I looked for my self. Hr eas at 215 fsb at 7 or 7.5., But that 9500pro will def do the job when you are gaming and etc. So if you get on, volt mod it and run the 3.4 cats. You will score well and enjoy your gaming. Just wait til our new barton 2500+ come in.. I xpect we will give the 9700pro some comp. ! lol I guss if I want a great benchmark only, I will ust go out and get the 9800pro 256 withh 256 bit! The what would the point be? Right?

By the way, Mr. Miller. What as your last 3dmark01 score on your card? I forgot but it was in the 12000 maybe?

Happy Trails

Tweaker

Last edited:
james.miller said:
youve got that card volt modded and you only get 365/325? thats pretty poor to be honest. You should see a lot more than that from volt mods unless cooling is holding you back? In which case, id seriously back down beofre you damage the card.

Hey James, I just said we crank up the volts and changed the cats to 3.4 along with ragetweaker. Got 400 core stable, 660 mem, core got as high as 410 but she had shimmies. that is wth he old 1.3 g chip that we have set at 1630 now. When our barton gets replacd, watch the ot or some serious numbers, Cool? Sad that very time we post some thing you alays seem to have a derogatory comment or some sort of slam on what we are doing,??? Why can''t you use what really good knowledge you have to help and encourage and instead of do the other? In the paet we enjoyd your post . then you said we couldn't hard mod the 9500 pro. along with other little slamsWell we did if fact do just that with a n adjustable pot resistor for thr gpu volage amd a fix resistor for the mem, ad we not fried our barton 2500 we will ( I will bet a buck we will get close ro 17000 on our best 3dmak01 score) Heck we got over 14000 today with the junker proc and ram loosened up. Hows that for a 9500pro for 188.95?

See Ya, be a little nicerv eh?

Tweaker:D

lol talk about read into my posts too much.
Hey James, I just said we crank up the volts and changed the cats to 3.4 along with ragetweaker. Got 400 core stable, 660 mem, core got as high as 410 but she had shimmies.
Yes, thats right, you did. after my comment. if you would have said it was stable at 400/660 instead of:
core is at 365
mem is 325

radman
then i would have said well done, thats quite an achievement:rolleyes:
.......then you said we couldn't hard mod the 9500 pro.
oh dont start with that again. you know damn well what the hard mod is - it's the hardware version of the softmod. Now you show me how you can do that. AND, NO, i am not talkinga about voltage mods of ANY kind.
tweaker said:
By the way, Mr. Miller. What as your last 3dmark01 score on your card? I forgot but it was in the 12000 maybe?

Happy Trails

Tweaker
no, try closer to 16k. Here's a better question, what was your last '03 score with your card?

Last edited:
james.miller said:
lol talk about read into my posts too much.

Yes, thats right, you did. after my comment. if you would have said it was stable at 400/660 instead of:

then i would have said well done, thats quite an achievement:rolleyes:

no, try closer to 16k. Here's a better question, what was your last '03 score with your card?

RadMan had just got the sys together when he posted that. Remember, or a7n8x dkx blew. we got the newest one for no charge. It wasn't til later that we pushed the core that high. RadMan was posting a bit before he gt his best shot! With that junk proc. it took soon fine tuning to get things to play right, Just before he blew the proc. ( more on that one later lol) we hit 16142 with the 2500+ cpu but our settings were not as high yet. I think we this new asus 400fsb board and the h2o with the pelt. We should do really fine in the benchmark area. e have downloaded 3dmark03 but it is having probs. won't allow selecton of games for benching etc. but will play the demo and a few oher goodies. Any advice on this one or ust download all over again?

see, if you would have just said that lol.

anyway, about 3dmark '03, im pretty certain only the pro version allows you to choose tests, in the standard version you have to do them all. Somebody will correct me if i'm wrong.....

james.miller said:
see, if you would have just said that lol.

anyway, about 3dmark '03, im pretty certain only the pro version allows you to choose tests, in the standard version you have to do them all. Somebody will correct me if i'm wrong.....

Thanks. I wll try the other version and of course will let you know what the score is. Cool? Great talking to you in a gentleman manner, Lets keep iy that way, Cool?

CYA Tweaker

james.miller said:
youve got that card volt modded and you only get 365/325? thats pretty poor to be honest. You should see a lot more than that from volt mods unless cooling is holding you back? In which case, id seriously back down beofre you damage the card.

well i was at 365 due to powerstrip at max.i took it out and installed radslocker and the highest ive had it is 400.

Back