• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

All-In-Wonder 9800 volt-moding???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bigfoot

Hey all, my deep-pockets bro just bought an AIW r9800Pro and since i finally got him into the overclocking mood he wants to push this card and i just found some information thats interesting.

The memory on this card is labled:

SAMSUNG 307
K4D263238E-GC2A

I looked this up on google and found this: http://www.samsung.com/Products/Sem...ry/DDRSDRAM/128Mbit/K4D263238E/K4D263238E.htm

On the chart on the botton, it says that the mem is rated for 350Mhz, this seems pretty acurate figuring the best speed i've gotten the mem to so far is about 361 (or722)

Now what cought my eye is that the 400Mhz memory on the chart has an increased voltage (from 2.5 to 2.8) now i'm really really wondering how to v-mod this card cuz 400Mhz would be AWESOME.

Any help would be wonderfull, thanx

If it's the same as the procedure for the 9700 (pro), then it can definitely be found on the net, and in fact on this forum. I can't remember where though and I'm too tired to look up the thread =(

good luck with it!

Back