• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Serial Numbers Of 1 GHz T-Birds...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Rodalbaer

I've heard that AMD put some 1 gig T-Birds on the market that are relabeled 1.5 gig cpus (insufficient production capacities for 1 gig models...).

Does anybody know where I could find a list of serial numbers of these processors?

Thanx in advance

They aren't even marketing 1.5 GHz TBirds, so if you come across one somewhere, until you see something official here or at AMD consider that you are being scammed.

Rodalbaer I see this is your first post as a newbie you are going to be told to read and read and if you still cant find what you are looking for then you post a question but after you have searched . .. its on the front page ...CPU Database... oh please dont ask about the PENCIL TRICK its out there all you have to do is look around click the links follow the links search search search also go to the BEGINNERS GUIDE I am trying to set you on the right track before some other people go postal on you so please read befor you post OK? thanks

Back