• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Thunderbird 1.2 overclock question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Diablo

Registered
I have a thunderbird 1.2 100 mhz running on a KT7a raid abit board L1 bridges connected im running at 133 fsb with 10 multiplier giving me 1.33ghz when i try to increase multiplier to 10.5 or anything above i get windows halted message. Bios boots showing me 1.4 gigahertz but like i said windows wont load any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Hm...more voltage? If you haven't, check out some of the guides on the front page...very helpful stuff there.

Thelemac (Apr 17, 2001 02:30 p.m.):
Hm...more voltage? If you haven't, check out some of the guides on the front page...very helpful stuff there.

my vcore is 1.89 volts 3.3v value is 3.46volts

I have noticed taht the lower I put the VIO the more stability I get. I am running mine at 3.2 right now and it's fine. I started to get crashes after about 4 hours of Quake3, so I lowered it to 3.2V and all is good so far. Couldn't hurt to give it a shot. :)

Fiz

ok now i got a 300fsb 150x2 with 9 times multiplier geeeez a wall

What is the code on your 1.2 just curious? You could have a stubborn one like mine, they don't all OC that great without some help. The 1.2 I am running now will only go to 1.33 with air and it will not even post anything over 1350, but when things get cold the story changes :)

Back