• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sound Issue! PLS LOOK

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Caviman2201

Ok, this has gotten extremely annoying over the last few weeks. I didn't notice exactly when it started, but lately I can hear this low, thumpy, bassy sound coming from my subwoofer. I have a Cyber Acoustics 3pc setup w/ an 8" sub. I'm running them through the stock nVidia nForce2 sound... It's extremely annoying... i've tried updating my sound drivers to the newest but it does not help.

Got any flourescent lights around there? Are you by any airports or radar stations? Check to make sure the speaker wires are plugged all the way in, if they're part way out you could still get your sound but the ground contact not be there? I know I've had sound problems caused by the last one but my audio sytem is just generic.

Is it mcp-t or regular? If it is mcp-t audio rma the board. If it is regular, use the nvidia sound settings control panel to help eliminate the problem. Try different things out.

Back