• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need help overclocking a p2 400

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Willing2Learn

I own a P2 400mhz on an SiS Motherboard(5600, 5595). My main problem is that I can't find the jumpers on the motherboard. Here is a link to the motherboard manual, jumper settings, etc. http://www.rise.com.tw/main/nr626.htm
If possible can someone give me detailed instructions on how to overclock my CPU? I want to reach either 450-500mhz. Thank you for the help.

the manual says that the jumpers are right next to the number 1 memory slot, there is also the chart that tells you how to set the jumpers...you need adobe acrobat reader to read the manual file.
I dont know much about your board or components, so all I can tell you is to look through the previous posts, there are alot of people here with a lot of knowledge, im sure youll fine some answers to your questions...Oh and Welcome!

Back