• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

6600GT results

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Omg... this card going to have the same performance as 6800nu?

Please dont tell me that...

Cant wait anymore... :cry:

[scratchinghead]Can that be real!?![/scratchinghead]
I've been thinking of buying either an AGP version of that card or a 9800PRO...
A quick look and that card outperforms a 9800P?!?

:scratchinghead:

Looks like Nvidia is coming out on top here. The X800 is good, X600 isn't. Doesn't leave much for the in-between guys. And can someone explain to me why the 9800XT is still over $300?! Does anyone still buys those things?!

Bottom line: do we have a release date for the 6600GT? What about the about other 6600 cards? Ultra? NU? I'm looking to spend $150 for a video card, although with a score of 9000+ in 3dmark03, I might be able to squeeze of another $50.

Does $200 sound a little low to anyone else? The 5900 cards are going for around $200 right now, are they going to drop soon?

Anyone know if there will be an AGP version of this card? I really want one now! It makes the 6800NU look like a money-sink paper weight. XD

This is the card i am going to replace my 5950u with lol. I just can't let myself spend $400+ on a top of the line video card lol. This will be a great budget card :)

I have been looking forward to this cards release since i first seen it a few weeks ago. I am jsut praying it's also AGP slot.

Flashfx2 said:
Is this card definetely going to be 200 bucks?

I have read that in a few forums. Plus with the 6800NU only being about $50 more i don't see it being over $200.

Back