• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Card defaults(kinda) on reboot

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

edwardaune

I hava a FX 5200 with default speeds of 250/400. Well i have the core oc'd to 300 and memory at 435. Well sometimes when I reboot the memory speed sometimes go back to 400. Just wondering what you guys think may be doing this. :bang head

i have no idea. ive been reading around, and apparently MANY people have the same problem (w/ coolbits). I had a 5900 Ultra, and it did the exact same thing. the mem would stay overclocked for about 1-2 reboots and then revert back to stock, but the core speed would stay. dont worry about, it normal. if you really want to make it stay, use rivatuner.

Yep, thats what Im thinking about. Just a bit frustrating. Did you go back into the registry and disable coolbits or did you just default all of the speeds and install Rivatuner.

Back