• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Want a free 32MB Compact Flash card?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
L337 M33P said:
It's not over yet...

Come on, someone can do lower than 20 marks? :D
Sure :D

19-3DMarks.png

Come on, someone can do lower than 19 3DMarks? :D

19 3DMarks was easy, actually I scored 13 3DMarks before that (even lower than that :p ).

13-3DMarks.png

My lowest score:

1-3DMarks.png

Link
System Specs:
Asus P3V4X (VIA Apollo Pro 133)
PII 300 @ 133Mhz (2x66Mhz)
Asus V7100 GF2MX @ 66/66Mhz
512MB Infineon
I scored 13 and 19 with the same system except the CPU was a Tualeron @ 1319MHz (110 FSB) and the V-Card was running @ 28/36 (Core/mem) for 19 3Dmarks and 25/25 for 13 3DMarks orso :p

BTW: I'll pass up the price too as I need SD for my cam and MMC for my phone.

well, I won't be home to try to run it on my p1 200Mhz MMX (<-this makes it better :drool: ) before the contest is over. Maybe I'll try to clock my computer down as far as I can, but I have a feeling that I won't be able to get <1.

I got 10 3dmarks but it won't let me post the score on the ORB due to non-standard drivers - WTF MAN :mad: I'm using the default ones that come with SP2.

RAM: 256MB Single channel, 3-7-7-15, 50MHz
CPU: AXP Tbred @ 550MHz 5.5x100
VID: Gefart 4 MX440 @135/DDR215 AGP1x
AGP/PCI set at 30/15MHz LOL

Toast running high priority in background. This be my final entry into the competition.

Attachments

• omg.JPG
    omg.JPG
    45.6 KB · Views: 26
  • untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    33.2 KB · Views: 22
Damn, wonder if it actually registers lower than 1?

Hmmm Ima break out mah secret weapon maybe. Try and score 1 with lower fill rate and fps. I think I've got a board that can run the AGP at only 40Mhz :D :D :D

RoadWarrior said:
Just thinking though, it might need a PPro class CPU to run, doesn't seem to need SSE or it wouldn't run on the PII. That may mean that a P200MMX won't run it.

Aww man, I'll still give it a shot when I get home the 24 or 25th. Maybe I can get a consolation prize for even getting (or try to get) 3dMark03 to even run on a P200MMX. Heck, I bet that thing could get like 2 or 3 3dmark01's.

Minimum System Recommendations

x86 compatible processor, 1000MHz - Fail
256MB of RAM (512MB recommended) - Fail
1.0GB of free hard disk space - Pass
Windows® 98/SE/ME/2000/XP - Pass (98)
DirectX®9.0a or later - Fail
DirectX®9.0 compatible graphics adapter that has 32MB of memory and is fully DirectX®7.0 compliant - Not sure, but probably Fail
Microsoft® Internet Explorer 6 - Pass (I think)

RoadWarrior said:
Damn, wonder if it actually registers lower than 1?
No, I ran it several times but when it says N/A in "details" you can't upload the result as it will say "you need to run all 4 game test to upload your score" or something like that, but as you can see there are only 2 guys/gals with a 3DMark score of 1, me being slower the slower one :D

RoadWarrior said:
Just thinking though, it might need a PPro class CPU to run, doesn't seem to need SSE or it wouldn't run on the PII. That may mean that a P200MMX won't run it.
All I know is that it needs a certain driver (WHQL and/or FM approved) to upload your results, but as you can tell from my results the CPU doesn't really matter.

RoadWarrior said:
Dammit, I might have a driver problem, need approved drivers for nvidia on windoze 98, haven't got 2K or XP.
You'll need WHQL or FM approved drivers (Guru3D has a list here which tells you if they're WHQL certified), AFAIK there are NO FM approved drivers for Win9x.

Back