• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Carbon Fibre wrapped case, need a base

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Ok, ive decided to ditch my airbrushing idia withte antec/enermax and now i need a SIMPLE case that im gonna heat wrap with carbon fibre.. pic/suggestion plz!

Somebody was just talking about this but I think it was in General section or cooling. do a search and if I run across it I will link it.

um heat wrap carbon fibre????? cant do that, you will need carbon cloth and epoxy resin and lotsa money... you can get sorta carbon look sticker stuff though....

Sohryu Asuka Langley said:
Ok, ive decided to ditch my airbrushing idia withte antec/enermax and now i need a SIMPLE case that im gonna heat wrap with carbon fibre.. pic/suggestion plz!

What are you gonna do with your Antec? What model is it? Can I have it for free? I'll pay shipping!

Remember, I ASKED FIRST!

didnt buy the antec case yet :) and with teh carbon fibre its teh sticky stuff, but not teh fake stuff, and takes quite a bit of heat to strech it so i want a simple case :)

Back