• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Amazed by 6600 (non-gt) peformance

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Sentential

Contributing Member
Im not sure whether to be disgusted or shocked :eek:. I still cant seem to grip the fact that I can play games like this, with an $85 videocard....from ebay no less :eek:

screenshot000.jpg

screenshot001.jpg

Too often this little guy is overshadowed by its brother GT. Just want to give people the heads-up about these cards.

gran turismo possibly, like in the Probe GT or the mustang GT or the other Gt ending cars. thats my guess, cause the GT was faster then the regular. and im VERY impressed by the image quality, i love the nvidia 6 series cards.

Hey, cool ! I have the same card, Leadtek Winfast PX6600TD, and I was happy I got it. Then some review said that non-GT was owned by other (GT) cards, so I was a bit taken aback there. But then it works fine for me., and it's good to hear it's still kicking !! It's kicking bro ! It's kicking !!

dennyamd said:
Hey, cool ! I have the same card, Leadtek Winfast PX6600TD, and I was happy I got it. Then some review said that non-GT was owned by other (GT) cards, so I was a bit taken aback there. But then it works fine for me., and it's good to hear it's still kicking !! It's kicking bro ! It's kicking !!
They only start to shine when you overclock them :). Yours should do just fine like mine has. Infact some people including myself have almost gotten near a 100% overclock on the core :eek:

Sentential said:
They only start to shine when you overclock them :). Yours should do just fine like mine has. Infact some people including myself have almost gotten near a 100% overclock on the core :eek:

So when, and how much you want to sell me yours for ? :D

GT stands for Grand Touring I think. They are pretty much like underclocked race cars in a civilian disguises. pretty tricky but they're still nice cars. I guess everybody thinks that the more room a name takes = the better it is.

-1cem4n

Back