• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I just installed an Opty cable... whoa...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
maybe because when they jump up they grab the foil and fall down!

mine just jumped to a table with a magazine on it, and surfed on the magazine till he fell

Guess what I did today Wedo!!

WeekendToy1.jpg

DigitalIn1.jpg

I'm using the cheap 6' Toslink that can with my AV710, which I might add only cost me $25...

I'm only using the 2 channels because I only listen to music, but boy is it crisp. I think my speakers might be a tad bit bigger than your logitechs.

ToMyLeft1.jpg

:D

Listen Mr. Rain on my thread, don't go attacking the size of a mans...... speakers. :D

Dooooooooode, that setup awesome. The whole AV receiver off of your computer is exactly what I plan on doing once I buy a house. My current Home Theater setup is a Kenwood VS7100 digital receiver (all digi, inc amps) that will power the Rocket ELT Tykes from Onyx. I want to do what you did and move this setup to the office computer when I upgrade the my living situation and HT.

I can already melt the neighbors gold fillings with the HT setup or my computer so there's no need to do anything too crazy yet.

Muey Bueno.

Back