• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AHH Neo2 just died?!?!?!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Yoshpop

I swapped out my ddr500 memory to RMA it and get OCZ EL Platinum rev2 memory and I put my in geil ddr400 memory which runs @ 2.5-4-4-8 @ 233mhz, however the timings were set to 2.5-3-3-6 in the bios. Computer froze at the device listing screen just before booting into windows (where it says DMI update ****) so I rebooted, went into cmos changed the timings to 2.5-3-3-8 to see if it could run that since I have my new psu in. It posted and got the the same screen and froze. I rebooted and it wont post at all!!. Nothing!!. I've reset the cmos, switched video cards and took my cpu out to make sure that is fine. Both sets of memory work fine, video card works fine and cpu works. I'm almost positive this POS board just died on me. Anyone have any suggestions?!?! When I power on all the devices turn on and there is no beeping or anything unordinary. It just wont post (no activity on monitor).

Alright I'll try that. However if that doesn't work can anyone recommend a good OC board besides the neo2. I need a lil something to hold me over until the RMA process is complete.

Yea this piece of **** board died after a months use. I'm glad I only paid $62 for it and not the retail price. I'm surpised this refurbished board made it this long since it's version 1 of the neo2

Back