• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

celeronD 2.66 to 3.6 GHZ

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

zachysat

Hi to all
could i have your opinion please?

i have got a Intel chipset 865 (MSI Neo 2) and overclocked my CPU to 3.6
to do so i have incresed the voltage from 1.375 to 1.475 and the memory voltage from 2.50 to 2.70 now my question is is this ok or i have made some errors and my CPU now when uder pressure (like encoding a AVI file usage CPU 100%) the Temp goes up to 56 C.
could please have your opinion for what i have done or if there is more i need to do??

thank you

zachysat

that's fine, but i would get a better heatsink if you decide to push further, 56 load is about the highest load you want

Temps look ok so far. Those Prescotts will easily handle 60 degrees. MSI mobos tend to undervolt considerably. When you say that the vcore was raised to 1.475v, do you mean the BIOS setting? If so, what is actual measured load vcore? Also, what RAM are you using?

thank you for the reply my memory are pc2700 333MHZ

yes i have update the voltage in the bios top voltage in the bios (V-core) goes to 1.8

zachysat

Back