• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dell coupons? Low cost tops?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Semyaza

I am looking to get a 700m, 600m or 6000 and I saw a post saying you can find coupons (codes whatever) that can save like 500$ on some of these where do I find them at? Also anyone know any uber cheep laptops? I am just looking for word processing and internet. I have a 3200 ath already and think its a waste of time to even buy a powerfull laptop.

check www.notebookforums.com and look in the "Dell General" section for the "Dell coupon thread". They usually find/post the newest coupon deals. I think right now you can get 35% off on inspiron notebooks. Every few months they release a $750 off 1499 coupon. Those are the best deals if you can wait for one to pop up. You gotta jump on those though cuz they usually get used up quickly.

J.

Inspiron 6000D Intel® Pentium® M Processor 740 (1.73 GHz/2MB Cache/533MHz FSB)
Operating System Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Display 15.4 inch UltraSharp WSXGA+ LCD Panel
Memory 1GB DDR2 SDRAM 2 Dimms
Video Card ATI MOBILITY™ RADEON® X300 64MB HyperMemory™
Hard Drive 60GB Hard Drive
Network Card Integrated 10/100 Network Card and Modem
Adobe Software Adobe® Acrobat® Reader 6.0
Combo/DVD+RW Drives 24X CD Burner/DVD Combo Drive
Wireless Networking Card Intel® PRO/Wireless 2200 Internal Wireless (802.11 b/g, 54Mbps)
Office Productivity Software No productivity suite - Corel WordPerfect word processor only
Security Software McAfee Security Center with VirusScan, Firewall, Spyware Removal, 15-months
Digital Music Musicmatch® Jukebox Basic
Battery 9-cell Lithium Ion Battery (80 WHr)
Limited Warranty, Services and Support Options 2Yr Ltd Warranty, 2Yr At-Home Service, and 2Yr Technical Support
Dial-Up Internet Access 6 Months America Online Internet Access Included
Digital Imaging Photo Album™ SE Basic
Miscellaneous Award Winning Service & Support

and a router for 1.2 after I found that exact 750 off you were talking about that rules ***, I got a more middline computer for only like 300 over the low end crap ones.

Back