• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ATI 9800XT Questions

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Toddc72

Registered
New guy here. Sorry if questions seem dumb. You never know till u ask though. I want to know is there anyway too see the fan rpm speed and the temp of my 9800Xt card? I am using Motherboard monitor and have an Asus P4B533-E board. Just curious if this is possible? ATI says on there website that their overclock tool reads the temp and adjusts as need be. So there must be a way for me to read it with Motherboard Monitor?

Thanks for your help in this

I don't believe you can monitor them with MBM (it dosen't have the routines nesscary to access the video card), but you should be able to check out your card's temp in the "Overdrive" tab in the advanced display properties:

01.jpg

JigPu

you can show the temps in mbm using the latest version of ati-tools. You'll be able to configure it so you can see the temps. But there is no way I know of to see the fan speed of the card.

Thanks for the help guys. I was just wondering if it was do able to have all info about system in one place when you look at it. Does not sound like it, but sounds like could at least have most of it. Thanks again for the input.

Back