• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

R520 XT pictured?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
ahhhhhhhhhhhh - all these pics - %99 of them fake - possibly some real - some real with photoshopped cores

ARGH!!!

That card looks very long. Probably a good two inches longer than my x800XT PE.

I am sorely dissapointed in ATi for horribly loosing this round... I mean, nVidia cancelled the G71! that means higher prices for the 6800 agps LOL j/k

but not sure if those are real or not... They have no sources at the techpowerup article.

SolidxSnake said:
I am sorely dissapointed in ATi for horribly loosing this round... I mean, nVidia cancelled the G71! that means higher prices for the 6800 agps LOL j/k

but not sure if those are real or not... They have no sources at the techpowerup article.

Who says they lost this round 9finanically maybe - maybe not if they releases aroudn Xmas when everyone spends their money) - this round is not over - ATI is just late getting their product out.

Back