• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Review for a case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

NeoSpawn

Hi Im pretty new to the forums and I just order parts for a brand new computer system. And i would like to do a review for a Sunbeam Acrylic case. Should I just post a review here or should I message an admin?

NeoSpawn

I have normally seen them directly posted on the forums, and then the admins may ask to use it for the front page and will then do a few modifications.

dre

NeoSpawn said:
Hi Im pretty new to the forums and I just order parts for a brand new computer system. And i would like to do a review for a Sunbeam Acrylic case. Should I just post a review here or should I message an admin?

NeoSpawn

Post away my friend! We'd love to see your review.

Thanks ^_^ I know ill have alot of photos and all. I couldnt find a decent review so I'm like....Let's do it!!

Hopefully the case tomorrow will arrive, and ill post something up shortly afterwards.

Back