• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

starting to look at new cases

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

gangaskan

i'm debating weather i should get a new case soon. i am currently looking at the lian li v1000 i just wanted to get some feedback from the current v1000 owners. how do you like it things like that. currently i have a aspire x-infinity case with my quarky little mods (front panel led's switched out abit some added some removed and i flipped the HDD rack 90 degrees.) i like that case but i like to keep it fresh so i'm looking into cases in the winter thinking around march ish i'll get a new case, but i want to look at my options now so i can put away for a new case.

i want to get something that will really stick out my x infinity did that well :)

edit: i forgot to mention i'm water cooling so it would have to accomodate that

Last edited:
Well a Lian Li is a plus, good choice on the brand but i dont know much about that specific model. If your watercooling you might want something bigger but that is totally up to you. Maybe the v2000 or v2100?

millhouse said:
Well a Lian Li is a plus, good choice on the brand but i dont know much about that specific model. If your watercooling you might want something bigger but that is totally up to you. Maybe the v2000 or v2100?

the v2000 looks nice the price is a little shocking lol, but it comes in silver right?
i'm getting tired of BLACK CASES :)

Back