• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What ever happened to limited 775 CPU Seating?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
LOL, no, he had a water spill and wanted to make sure all the moisture was gone. I've never baked a mobo before, but I've used our oven for tons of stuff besides food ;)

FYI, I think the lowest temp setting on our oven is about 200-225 too, but the element comes on well before you reach the temp settings on the dial....maybe it's just this POS we have. Anyway, I am able to get mine barely warm (like 125-150F), which is probably cooler than a lot of chips run on the board.

Well if you let it dry in a normal environment it should be gone, too. Oh well, guess that way of thinking is why i don't get the 50k marks 01 ;)

Sjaak said:
Well if you let it dry in a normal environment it should be gone, too. Oh well, guess that way of thinking is why i don't get the 50k marks 01 ;)

True it would dry out, but over a week vs 30 min.

Sjaak -

We may as well just admit it: RangerXLT8's got the kinda' guts that we don't! :thup:

(or more spare cash) ;)

BTW, after the "mobo in the oven" trick, we can always move on to the "HDD in the freezer" trick! :p

Strat

Back