• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Love Gran Turismo Series? Check this out:

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I love the gran tourismo series.
I own everysingle gran tourismo game, and will be purchasing the ps3 (primarly) for gt vision aka: gran turismo 5.
I even bought the driving force pro w/ the included foot pedals AND the "playseat" to hook up/connect my steering wheel and pedals to. It adds a completly new experiance to the game.

pz

GearShift3r said:
Heh. I've been playing since the original Gran Turismo came out in Japan. I managed to get myself a copy here and played it for about a year until it came out in English. Followed all the series since.

I'm excited for the new version, but the graphics look similiar to me. However, the sounds are far more realistic in my opinion.

-GearShift3r

You noticed the sound in the video too? the cars do not sound generic anymore. that has been my only complaint about the gt series is how the cars all sound the same...i can't wait to try this!!

Well, I couldn't wait, so I just bought GT4 yesterday!! :D

And as far as I found out, pictures can only be taken and uploaded on the thumb-drive in this game? i.e. its built-in this game only? Does anybody know if its possible to do w/other PS2 games as well? (sorry if its a dumb question, I don't game much on PS2 other then GT series..)

Back