• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Interesting page on tiger direct

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
That's the same CA security suite that CC scammed on me with some very dubious and deceitful rebates.

It must suck since they can't seem to actually sell it legitimately.

Yeah, CA is not worth a mention. Comparable to free AVG (and AVG is likely better). I would think you could contact TD within the 30 days to cancel the free trial. It was probably on the sale page in fine print. If it wasn't, then there's a case against TD (a kind of bait/switch).

Pinky said:
Yeah, CA is not worth a mention. Comparable to free AVG (and AVG is likely better). I would think you could contact TD within the 30 days to cancel the free trial. It was probably on the sale page in fine print. If it wasn't, then there's a case against TD (a kind of bait/switch).
Free avg is better, from a review of av I saw the CA stuff only found 50% of the viruses while avg caught 80% of the viruses.

v8440 said:
A buddy sent this to me. I can't personally vouch for it's accuracy, but there does seem to be a bunch of dissatisfied people.

http://consumerist.com/consumer/tig...er-rebates-17198-after-thirty-days-237714.php

I wish the guy that got duped listed the link to the item for sale at Tigerdirect, because if they only mentioned this software add on, on the sales receipt and not the item description on the web page, I'd venture to say this is a horrid situation.

Unbelievable..

Back