• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyway to undo Medic stats in TF2?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

WejRepus

So, now that the new medic weapons unlock earlier, i was wondering if there was a local file that controls what stats show up for my account, cause I just hate how after farming my medic achievements I have between 8 and 47 points for each of my other classes, and 177 for medic.

if not, i will cry myself to sleep tonight.

Likely you are down for a good cry then. If you log in on a friend's box, the information will be there for you, so it is almost certainly on the steam side.

There is currently no way to reset your stats, but Valve have said they will add the ability to reset your stats in the future. Whether they allow you to reset just one stat or only reset everything remains to be seen.

That's part of the downside of farming. You get a 'black mark' on your record. Not a big deal to me, I don't care much about stats. If they DO let you reset your stats in the future, I think it should reset everything including achievements.

I seem to recall you can reset all your stats...which includes the achievements. Guess that doesn't work out...

I seem to recall you can reset all your stats...which includes the achievements. Guess that doesn't work out...

yea, there used to be a console command to reset your achievements, but they got rid of it in the Medic achievement patch.

Yeah so my longest life stat is at 16:xx:xx as a soldier... one day TF2 was being extremely glitchy, and I managed to heal around 500 points as a scout, managed to live for 16 hours in one life (don't even think I've clocked over 16 hours as a soldier total), and some other bizarre things. I can't get rid of that stupid stat and revert it to what it used to be before... regardless that is a pretty cool stat =)

Back