• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

T32 EOC WIR 11Oct19: Still in the top 5.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
I’ve got 60 friends and counting. (If you fold then you’re my friend.) That’s great news for the team. However, I’m very co-dependent and I need more friends.

Now last week I went on the road to see my Central Michigan Chippewa’s beat the Eastern Michigan losers (jk). After getting beat by the Western Michigan losers (jk) the week before, this was a great game. However, we missed celebrating in your achievements. Please post below what happened to your folding goals. Did you fire something up? Did you reach a milestone? Did you pass a guy that you’ve been running down for a long time? What happened to you last week?

It’s been a good run but our days as the #4 team in the world are over later today. Hardware.no’s top two are almost producing our whole team’s ppd. Good for them and good for folding @ home. We’ve had a nice back and forth with this team and I’m sure we can take our spot back if we work at it. Don’t be sad about this, it’s a good thing for the community at large. Instead, let us answer the call and fight for our #4 spot. Congrats to our friends (you spell congrazulations… congratulision… Congrats.)

Team Conquest/Threat List
[oldtable] None. | |
Hardware.no | 19.3 hours | down from 3.5 weeks. |
LinusTechTips |2.8 months | down from 1.2 years. |
banano.cc |1.2 years | down from 1.3 years. |
PC Games Hardware | 5.6 years | down from 11.2 months.| [/table]
Hardware.no is going to take us later today. This we already knew. They have been around for a long time and they are great competitors. We wish them great production. Linus’ team has really kicked it in gear. They are a much newer team so we have yet to see if they have the legs for long term folding. banano.cc seem to have gotten a second wind. They were about to fall below 1,000 active folders then picked up over 700 new folders. They too are a newer team and their production seems to fluctuate wildly from month to month. I’m not sure what to make of PC Games Hardware. Last month was their most productive on record. They are dropping in production at the moment though.

Active folders and ranking:
[oldtable]|Active Folders|Ranking|Ave PPD
This week | 60 | 30th | 1.10 million.
2 weeks ago |48 |28th |1.35 million.
3 weeks ago | 49 | 29th | 1.30 million.
4 weeks ago | 51 | 25th | 1.06 million.
5 weeks ago |49 | 28th |1.04 million.
6 weeks ago |51 |26th | 971k.
7 weeks ago |54 | 26th | 957k.
8 weeks ago |52 |26th | 1.03 million.
9 weeks ago |50 |28th | 1.11 million.[/table]
The number of active users has jumped greatly this week. WOOT! They are all returning folders too, which is also great news. Welcome back guys. We need you more than ever. We have some big challengers running us down so everything we get is a step up.

Top 20 PPD:
[oldtable]1| HayesK | 13.56 million
2| Macaholic | 8.43 million
3| WhitehawkEQ | 8.42 million
4| Holdolin | 5.65 million
5| JrClocker | 4.52 million
6| orion456 | 2.42 million
7| torin3 | 2.34 million
8| don256us | 2.25 million
9| squads | 2.02 million
10| TC | 1.83 million
11| belorsch | 1.72 million
12| DarkWarrior | 1.38 million
13| ottoaxel | 1.05 million
14| dfonda | 1.03 million
15| aviationfrk |
16| JLK03F150 |
17| P4EE |
18| davekusa
19| ZL1
20| gabi golan[/table]
I’m really pleased with what we see in the top 20. The top 14 are all earning 1 million ppd +. The top 9 are all 2 million ppd+. Top 5 are all 4 million ppd+.

Individual Milestones:
(Note: The word “earned” acknowledges the hard work done to earn these points at all levels of production.)

[oldtable] HayesK will earn | 9 billion in 5.6 days. |
orion456 will earn | 5 billion in 4.1 weeks. |
JrClocker will earn | 4 billion in 1.7 weeks. |
TC just earned | 800 million.|
aviationfrk earned | 700 million last week.|
squads just earned | 400 million.|
dfonda earned | 400 million last week. |
Zerileous just earned | 80 million.|
davekusa just earned |60 million. |
slorch will earn | 40 million in 5.1 days.|
Ichelo351 Just earned | 6 million and will earn | 7 million in 1.8 days.
tomchandra is working his way up to his first million.| |[/table]
There’s some big numbers up there. Nice work guys. Keep it up.

Team Top 100 or (Page 1):

Moving up five spots each:
Holdolin

Moving up three spots each:
squads

Moving up two spots each:
JLK03F150
belorsch
DarkWarrior

Moving up one spot each:
gabi golan
dfonda
hitman
ZL1

World Top 100:
Moving up in these ranks is difficult. Great job guys.

[oldtable] Macaholic |#16|
HayesK |#31|
HayesK |#33| |
WhitehawkEQ |#47| |
P4EE |#63|
RoXQi3x |#69|
RamonetB |#70|
orion456 |#91| | [/table]

MVP of the week!
JrClocker

Why? Jr is an example of high output and long term dedication. Year ‘round Jr is producing from his home down south. With the exception of a hurricane or two (if there really is such a thing), we can always rely on Jr. He is active in the forums too. What’s not to like about Jr? No really. Tell me. Thanks Jr for all you do.

Congratulations to everyone on their hard work and earned goals.

Build, Borg, Recruit. :borg: :comp:
If you’re not having fun, you’re doing it wrong.
It’s not how much you fold but if you fold.
If you fold, then you’re my friend.
Keep your stick on the ice.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step.
Everything is within walking distance…. if you have the time.

Please provide another cliché here.
Until next week…

I decided to look up our competitors. I can't get to banano's site and I can't read hardware.no's site. Linus Tech Tips is currently running a contest in which they were able to get corporate sponsorship for prizes. The event ends on 4Nov. They started at the first of Oct, the users must produce 100k, submit 20 WUs and fold for 20 days of the total month long event. We'll see how long they stay after the incentives.

nice work everybody, keep me out of the top 20! I've been actually using my PC to game more so that has been hurting production.

Back