• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Denki San Ace 109R1212H101 - Used-Ebay

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

baditude_df

Northern Senior
This dude's got some pretty nice looking, previously used 120x38 109R1212H101 Sanyo Denki DC San Ace fans.. These appear to be the same as the one's previously carried by Petra's(with the exception of missing #1 at the end of the Model#). Here is the same fan at ThermalFX. I think they are exactly the same fan, only the 1 has solid frame supports between the mounting holes, and the 11 doesn't.
Not a bad price either, even more so if you ordered enough to justify the shipping charge.

Last edited:
This dude's got some pretty nice looking, previously used 120x38 109R1212H101 Sanyo Denki DC San Ace fans.. These appear to be the same as the one's previously carried by Petra's(with the exception of missing #1 at the end of the Model#). Here is the same fan at ThermalFX. I think they are exactly the same fan, only the 1 has solid frame supports between the mounting holes, and the 11 doesn't.
Not a bad price either, even more so if you ordered enough to justify the shipping charge.
Wow, I had no idea these sold for $25. Are these the same fans that a user on here used to sell for like $5 each? I bought like 6 from him at the time.

Wow, I had no idea these sold for $25. Are these the same fans that a user on here used to sell for like $5 each? I bought like 6 from him at the time.

This must have been b4 my time.
These are pretty much the most sought after fan nowadays for rad and heatsink purposes. They're out of stock all over the place.
But yeah, I'm looking at ~$100 to outfit my triple rad on one bench and TRUE on the other.

Lol, that's what I posted above in the hyperlink.
And it says he ships Worldwide.

At this point I think it might be better to contact Sanyo Denki and see what their minimum order quantity is and see if we can't put together a group buy at a nice(r) price

At this point I think it might be better to contact Sanyo Denki and see what their minimum order quantity is and see if we can't put together a group buy at a nice(r) price

I had to contact them just for a lead to find any vender on any Continent to buy their best fan, the 200,000+ hour San Ace 120L (they are easier to find abroad, I called so many USA vendors, and the answer was always the same; none in stock, but it may be possible to special order it, this was the same song I heard over and over)

Doesn't get any better than L series San Ace's, but the 109R1212H101 is a good fan as well. I ain't ever selling mine, I got myself enough to last a long time during that $5 Cyber Deal I found you guys. Then other vendors started selling them for 4 or 5 times that price, plus shipping :-/

US ebay link Denki

They are really good fans, worth the $15.

US or Canada, it's all the same Auction# and still in USD. I remember a fried from Cali telling me that he went to order something I linked him from Ebay.ca and it automatically shunted him over to ebay.com when he went to confirm the order or at some other point. Don't quote me, and not that you're ever going to use that info. Just FYI. :)

Doesn't get any better than L series San Ace's, but the 109R1212H101 is a good fan as well. I ain't ever selling mine, I got myself enough to last a long time during that $5 Cyber Deal I found you guys. Then other vendors started selling them for 4 or 5 times that price, plus shipping

Wow, I've never even seen those b4.

Last edited:
Well, they're all gone now. I just grabbed the last 5. 3 for the RAD 1 for the TRUE and one spare. Now I need a couple of Sunbeam controllers. Another $70, crap. What an expensive friggin hobby.

Yeah, the auction amount said 10, and the description says more than 75 available, so I'm sure they just decrese the number as soon as someone inquires to make it look like they're running out.

As for shipping, $23.00 for a parcel containing 5 Denki's isn't that bad. If they were as light and thin as Yateloon's then I'd have a problem, but this is about right. That includes their "handling charge as well, so whatever. We'll see how fast they actually get here and the shape they're in when they do I guess.

Holy crap... i have like 3 of these that are unopened and never used from the guy that sold them on here for 5 bucks a piece. I have no plans on using them at the moment maybe I should sell them, hehe.

As for shipping, $23.00 for a parcel containing 5 Denki's isn't that bad. If they were as light and thin as Yateloon's then I'd have a problem, but this is about right. That includes their "handling charge as well, so whatever. We'll see how fast they actually get here and the shape they're in when they do I guess.

Oh, Didn't realize shipping would be the same price for multiples. Now I have to think about this.

I would recommend that anyone thinking about buying from this guy hold off until he answers my messages. I payed for them on the 12th and hadn't heard anything, so I wrote the seller on the 15th asking if he had recieved my payment and if he had shipped. Still haven't heard back. I'll give it a few more days, if he hasn't replied by then, I'll start an Ebay Dispute.

Turns out he shipped the day after, but is just a bit slow to respond. I got them today.
All in "as new" shape. Very clean, and all functioning as if they were right out of the box.
They all have a 3pin DC connector(4pin ATX connector actually) on a 3" lead. No biggie, I'll have to do some custom wiring to the fan controller anyway.
For a Rad, these will be awesome. For anyone looking to put one on a TRUE like I was, beware that they have closed corners and will require a bit of dremmeling if you want to use the clips. Or you could just use some zipties and save yourself the trouble.

PS: if you order any, make sure the guy gets your address right. He screwed up mine and I had to go down to the post office without a slip and get them to search the back room for the package.

One interesting fact I learned while doing a comparison recently. WIth the megahalems, it doesn't matter if you have closed or open corner denkis(01 or 011), since the fan clips engage the outer fan holes and not the inner ones. Just FYI for anyone considering these. Mine are still going strong although one does have pretty severe bearing noise at high speed.

I found a website that shows some San Ace new stock, but the model numbers are a bit different. Looking at Sanyo Denki's website, these must be current manufacture fans. The ratings are a little changed but basically the same.

Here are a few links for anyone interested:

SANYO DENKI - 9G1212H101 - 98.9 cfm, 39 dBA, 70.4 Pa static pressure - $18.40 each with 22 in stock.

And here is a 120L model for you Sam:

SANYO DENKI - 9LB1212H101 - 102.4 cfm, 39 dBA, 67.62 Pa static pressure - $91.31 each with 7 in stock

I haven't bought anything from this company, but I did find the link on Sanyo Denki's website. I just might have to try a couple of the 9G1212H101 models myself and compare them to my H1011's.

Back