• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

geforce1 and geforce2mx

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Hellraiser

i lost track of which drivers to take for my geforce 1 and my other geforce 2 mx ( i think its a MSI card - i bought the cheapest ). which drivers work fine and dont do any trouble under win98se? can anyone tell me? or post me a link where i could get them?
i know i could search nvidia.com but i would like to know which one i should use.
thx

Last edited:
It's pretty much impossible to tell you which drivers will work the best on any particular system, without actually trying them first. If you've already tried the latest Official 23.11's, and would like to try out some of Nvidia's reference drivers...here's a partial listing of sites that have them (most have reference and WHQL drivers ranging from the older 5.xx series to the newer 27.xx series for W2k/XP and the Win95/98/Me OS's).

Back